This post contains affiliate links.
Ultimate bundles took a great step in creating a The Stay At Home Survival Bundle (<– CLICK HERE for more details) in such a short time for moms who need help. Especially with helping their kids learn and stay engaged during this isolation period.
It was formerly called the Stuck at Home Bundle 2020 by ultimate bundles but recently got its name changed, sharing in case you’re searching on google about this.
Sale ends in…
How To Purchase The Stay At Home Survival Bundle + My Special Bonus
If you purchase the bundle using any link on this page, just write to me at email@example.com to let me know and I will send you my exclusive bonuses that you can use as a quiet time resources for yourself.
My Bonus Boredom Buster Bundle For You
- the travel games activity book and
- the rainy day art and craft activity book.
Use the pink button above or click on any image on this page to go to the sales page.
This bundle is awesome. I’ll share the top 3 picks and what I’m using for my son from this bundle in a bit.
First the complete list:
So my friends at Ultimate Bundles put together the Stay at Home Survival Bundle. The name says it all, doesn’t it? This digital collection of 21 resources includes kids’ activities, parenting resources, tools to work from home, self care resources, and more.
This bundle includes:
- Kids Activities – 7 resources to teach your kids about nature, how to draw, learn to read, and more! This one alone is my favorite and way more than the cost of this bundle.
- Parenting – 4 resources to help you discover your family’s screen time formula, how to homeschool (when you never imagined you’d be doing it!), and more!
- Organization – 5 resources to reverse engineer those processed food recipes and learn how to develop your favorites, adjust your life to be kinder to our planet, create your own digital scrapbooks, and more!
- Self Care – 3 resources to give you a little rest and relaxation like coloring pages, or reveal what’s been holding you back.
- Work at Home – 2 resources that will tell you where to find companies who hire remote employees, plus how to launch a service-based online business quickly.
The Resources I’m Using From The Stay At Home Survival Bundle aka My Top Picks:
With this bundle, you can:
- Learn how to teach your children from home (and what to do when they refuse to learn)
- Discover 144 companies that are nearly always hiring work-from-home positions
- Create a healthy technology plan for your family
- Help your kids learn to draw with 200 tutorials
- Discover what’s undermining your productivity
- Learn 64 ways you can be kinder to the planet
But my top picks are:
The Teaching Reading Guide: this ebook alone costs $45 and getting this is a winner for me. Seeing the value in it, I’d have gotten a great deal if I used this book alone from the entire bundle, which we actually are. (My son and I are doing one play/reading activity per day from this book.) Hoping he can learn his basic reading concepts all through ‘movement activities’ using this book before school starts again.
- The how to draw stepby step tutorials book. These are a little advanced for my sonbut together we’ll use them to make cards.
- My calendars, these are included in the bundle and alone sell for $11. (I know I made these with immense love for my own kids and then went on and added 30 more designs for yours!)
All the other stuff is amazing but these are the things I am using right now, like this week!
What you’ll find of value will depend on your current struggles or areas you could use a little help in.
What’s Inside The Stay At Home Survival Bundle?
This bundle is a collection of 4 eBooks, 5 eCourses, 11 printables & workbooks, and 1 summit. Inside this bundle, you will find 21 resources to help you teach your children while we’re all learning, find ways to take care of yourself, and how to complete the organizing projects that we haven’t had a chance to tackle until now, and so much more.
How Much Does The Stay At Home Survival Bundle 2020 Cost?
This is a pack of 21 survival guides – all for $19.97.
Do They Have A Refund Policy?
The bundle people offer a 100% happiness guarantee refund policy for 30 days. If you don’t love it, just email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for a full refund. How cool is that?
All the Stay At Home Survival Bundle reviews will tell you the same thing, and for good reason, it IS an amazing offer the team launched on such a short notice to help moms. Everyone’s loving it so don’t miss out. It’s only here for two days.