The first time I found out about The Genius Bloggers Toolkit in 2016, I missed the sale by 1 week.
I was devastated.
This post contains affiliate links.
I have brought this bundle every year since. Yes, the one from 2017, from 2018 and now this latest bundle too.
It is one of the best ways to to keep your blogging expenses under control.
If you have sworn aliegience to one blogging framework to follow as your core guide, then you will always know where you stand and which resources you need.
Marketing in the blogging world is so powerful it’s hard to resisit without a saint’s patience.
Every course we want to buy, we promise ourselves this is the last one… for this year… or month? Until we meet the next launch.
Who is The Genius Bloggers Toolkit For?
The genius bloggers toolkit is perfect for three groups especially:
- Those who can’t afford blogging education
- Those who are already sticking to their one true blogging path (like EBA etc) and know they’ll need various other resources on their way.
- Those with shiny object syndrome (✌️!)
The Only Reason I Got The Genius Bloggers Toolkit 2019
I will be honest. Earlier I was super tempted to buy one $300 course by Ruth which, after clicking the sales page a bajilllion times, I didn’t.
I secretly hoped and prayed they would be included in this year’s GBTK. Especially beacuse I know Ruth always has atleast one of her smaller products in GBTK.
And boy, was I right.
This gbtk has Social Boom!!!
My Absolute Favorites From This Year’s Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
- Social Boom by Ruth
- Impact by Faith Mariah
- The course on Clickup. It’s a gem and I didn’t know until I explored it. Please please do check out its original sales page by Googling it and this alone can justify why you should get the bundle.
- The FB ads resource by Beth Anne
- Tripwire 101 by Saira Pearl
- Oh, Youtube Takeoff by Jennifer Maker, her courses are metaphysical in impact I promise. Good things start happening when you go through her course. I did PLP and my traffic increased, I did her List Love course on email list growth and I hit 1000 subs in record time. I thought my blog is cursed.
- The pin templates by Carly, but I don’t have Photoshop and I think that’s where they open.
- The pin design course by Jada and Nadalie
- Design course by Kara. You know you have to buy things from her during the year anyway, so better get them from the bundle
- The blog planner by Cassie. You will love it.
- Monica’s course on Pinterest Affiliate Marketing, I can’t remember the name right now.
- Blogging Workflows by Emily Mcgee
I’m traveling and typing this from the car and thesee are the ones that stuck to my head/heart and actually got me very excited.
There are many more you’ll love but these are my absolute favorites and ones I’ll be using.
Are The Bonuses Good?
I’m personally not very excited about this year’s bonuses. But if I were a brand new blogger who hadn’t already hoarded half of the wealth of the blogging universe, I’d be happy with the Convertkit and tailwind bonus for sure.
Right now, I’m only happy about Podia. It will help me save money as I begin working on creating a course plus especially bec ause now I do’t need sendowl and shopify to host my digital products. Podia does that too.
Should You Buy The Cheetsheets?
The bundle doesn’t overwhelm me (any more than I already am, this is, I have small kids and a blog, friends.) so I don’t personally buy the cheatsheets BUT everyone else swears by them.
If the idea of so many resources overwhelms you, then you can get them to see which courses you want to dive deeper into.
My Exclusive Bonus
If you purchase the Genius Bloggers Toolkit using my affiliate link, I would set up your first blog for you as a thank you for supporting me in reaching my goal.
If you don’t have a blog yet, and you’re still here on a blogging bundle review, then first, you’re super duper lucky. When I was new, I missed it and had to wait one full year for the next one. And also, you could use my special bonus to get your blog set up for you. Second, you might want to read these inspiring Blog Income Reports By 50 Amazing Bloggers to firm your belif in your blogging dream.