Lena Gott’s AISEO is not for everyone. But is it for YOU? Find out more in my honest Adventures In SEO review. (+ Limited time bonuses inside)
You taking the time to read an Adventures in SEO review tells me you already had some interest or curiosity around this course but aren’t sure if it’s worth an investment (of your time, energy and money).
Welcome to my Adventures In Seo Review!
Let’s dive in.
This post contains affiliate links.
Time Sensitive Matters First!
- Latest update: Lena is opening up the course this week. You can sign up for the Traffic Blast 2021 Free Training here or directly check out the course sales page.
- -Lena’s special bonus for you this time includes the Hidden Niches Training (Regular price $197) + the popular Mediavine Challenge. You have to go through the AISEO course before that, which is a prerequisite for this challenge.
Why This Not That?
First, I want to show you all the top SEO courses I got.
Then, why I prefer THIS one.
Some of these courses are double the price of this course and if I wanted, writing a similar review for the higher-priced courses could make me at least double the potential affiliate income.
So you can see why you can trust me.
Here’s a list of all the courses* I
hoarded enrolled in:
- Brian, yes THEEEE Brian Dean’s SEO That Works
- Ahref’s traffic growth course ‘Blogging For Business’
- Kelly Holmes’ Sticky Seo
- Mike’s Stupid Simple Seo
- One by the Pajama Affiliates I can’t remember the name now
- Potpie Girl’s 10 Step SEO guide
- Scriv’s SEO Course from Dare To Conquer
*I cannot say bad about these courses. (although for some, I want to, seriously). Each one has missing pieces of a large puzzle but none has the complete SEO picture.
BUT here’s what matters to busy moms like ME…
The point is, each one also has tons of successful students which means you CAN get traffic without doing everything out of all the 200 SEO ranking factors. 🤯
The Million Dollar Question For You…
Fellow mom blogger, which course DO YOU actually see yourself implementing in this busy season of your life?
Lena follows the Pareto principle because like us, she blogs in small pockets of time. She doesn’t have all day to try everything SEO under the sun either.
All she does is stick to methods that work faster and better.
She says this course is for creative mom bloggers. (Who don’t have tons of time, who are dedicated, not wasting time online, and they’re ready to try simple SEO techniques)
If you see yourself as one then rest assured you’ve been led to the right choice.
The Issue With SEO-ing
If you’re a regular blogger and not an SEO agency or someone who gets interrupted only once /wk, then don’t waste time trying to outperform:
- and Micheal Jackson
Moms on average get interrupted every 7 to ten minutes, says research.
After 11 years of experience online, Lena knows how to make algorithms happy without staying glued to her screen or having to do any crazy moonwalks.
She’s busy people like us but still has many many examples from her own blog that rank well and drive tons of traffic.
Let’s take Brian Dean’s STW, on the contrary, half of it is about content creation, half! (Mod 1 and 2 are all about topic selection and content creation.)
Sculpting the Mother of all skyscraper posts in small time chunks with the limited brain bandwidth I have seems impossible right now, maybe later.
The training is exceptional no doubt, but all I want to do is get into mediavine!
His stuff’s just not for people who barely get to shampoo without having to poke their lather filled head outside at least once.
👉We want simple.👈
My Results With Adventures In SEO So Far…
I was stuck on less than 2kpvs for TWO long years. The first time my traffic crossed that mark was the month I got AISEO beta and implemented just the Pinterest part of the course on my post. It is the top traffic driving post on my blog to date.
So far I have written around 8 posts using Lena’s methods, (still half @$$-ing) but four out of my top five posts are those.
I want to show you some screenshots of my pins ranking on the top for Pinterest and Google queries.
Also, I have turbocharged my list building because of appearing in search results using one specific technique about printables from the course.
My pins rank for various keywords for the post shown below.
And even this image below, it’s from the same post but just a square lifestyle image and not even the actual Pinterest pin. This is one of the methods Lena teaches us to use in a specific way, for driving traffic.
And this is my all-time top traffic driving post using Lena’s methods. (Face palming moment that it is not related to my blog topic.) I rank on the top for various keywords for this too. It drives 3 times the traffic that all my posts combined drive. Lena said over time your frequency of winner posts increases with this strategy.
Here’s my all-time top-traffic driving post,
And another pin ranking on the top, from the same post but for a different keyword,
And this too, (the yellow text pin in the image below, forgot to draw the arrow =P)
Let me show you a post that ranks and gets me lots of subscribers.
As well as on Pinterest, It’s the same post.
Just pins with different angles – one of the many smart strategies from AISEO.
Another popular subscriber-gobbling post that ranks on the top. I have so many more images to show for this post but seriously, the images are exhausting me now.
Okay, just a couple more,
And this too,
Finally, this review post you are reading, at the time of writing is at the top. It still isn’t populating the actual title on Google search page and instead shows the standing title I used when I first wrote this post (and published without the title), but I will take it. It may not be at the top depending on where you are based but I’m the only one out of all the results who is comparatively small potatoes traffic-wise and I still got to the top. So, yeah.
Pros: Why You SHOULD Get This Course
If ALL the courses I mentioned are getting their students (who do the work) tons of traffic then why this course you should ask?
- Most of these courses recommend SEO tools.
Except for Lena.
She says don’t use the tools especially when you’re learning her strategy or they will limit you.
👉We want cost-effective.👈
- Lena’s course stands out in that it uses the Pareto principle for working on our blog. To get you 80 percent of the results by using 20% of efforts.
She teaches you to get quick wins (Pinterest traffic) PLUUSS the longer-term (Google traffic). Her method of blog post optimizing, unlike regular SEO will give you faster results from Pinterest while you tap your fingers waiting for the gold-plated Google traffic to start rolling in.
👉We want fast results.👈
- She teaches duel optimization. Pinterest + Google SEO. Kill two birds with one stone! You need content in the first place before you can get traffic to it but you only have so much time in a week. Pinterest wants more fresh content aka quantity while Google wants quality. If you can rock Pinterest, you will climb the Google ladder faster. On the contrary, by the time you’re done writing your skyscraper masterpiece and then taken all the days to optimize it using all strategies under the sun, your audience will have dozed off.
👉We want savvy.👈
- Live class. If a teacher wasn’t useful, we’d all self study our way into our professions.
- Expert opinion. In the class, you get to pick her brain. Lena’s eyes meeting your pin? Isn’t that like a dream come true? She would actually look at your pin if you asked her, tell you what to do. I’m not even talking about all the other helpful members in the fb group.
- Accountability. The live class gives added accountability and will force you to carve out time to do the work so you stay with the class.
- Support: Imagine if you’ve been sitting on 22k sessions, aallllmost but not quite there to hit the mediavine requirement, so many times I see Lena and others join forces and help the student reach the threshold. How would you like that kind of support when YOU reach that point? A pro blogger asking everyone to bump you up? …
👉We want support.👈
She’s also one of the most resilient bloggers with an amazing blog success story we can all take tons of motivation from.
- Here’s a video of one of my favorite success stories from inside the course.
Want to see more success stories? Take a look at the sales page.
👉We want results.👈
Hmm… I want to buy this course again!
Cons: Why You SHOULD NOT Buy Adventures In Seo
- If you dislike video (There isn’t transcription available at the time of writing but there are enough checklists, sheets, and documents available to set you on the right foot. Update: She added transcripts recently for you. Yay!)
- If theory mixed with action steps ends up confusing you.
- If you just started your blog, like this week. I promise your time for chasing traffic will come. Focus on the blog set up for now. Lena has very useful resources for that on her blog too, in case you’re interested. She has everything from how to start a blog to how to organize a blog, and tons of more useful info for beginners esp for lifestyle bloggers building a blog with multiple topics. Once you’re ready to share your blog with the world, then start with her traffic transformation book or blog traffic Bootcamp. (I love the book more, wink wink!)
- If you’re a guy, I know Lena welcomes everyone, but… just go to Brian, Tim or Mike bro. We’re having so much fun in there. (Jk… no seriously!)
Took A Peek Inside The Course Yet?
You will learn best from your own experience. Here are two awesome freebies available for you to go through so you know how well you like Lena’s methods and teaching.
Adventures In Seo Bonuses
- One of the bonuses she offers is a Hidden Niches Training which sells as a standalone product for $197 normally.
- The other is her popular Mediavine Challenge.
👉We… wait I already have it, YOU want Adventures in SEO?👈
Okay, one serious question:
Stupid Simple Seo Or Adventures In Seo?
A lot of you would be interested to know which one is better. I will say the same thing, I find Lena’s approach of duel optimization faster and I haven’t seen anyone who did the work for any of these two courses but said they didn’t get results.
You will hear success stories from both these courses everywhere. People say, one is the science (SSS) and the other (AISEO) is the art of search engine optimization. Let me tell you what that can mean, SSS takes you from step one onward, is super step by step yet like I said difficult to implement for busy people like me. SSS has tons of great info, especially on setting up your blog the correct way (off-page SEO), creating a content plan, backlinks, etc.
But I’m inclined towards Lena’s creative ways of writing super focused easily rankable posts. I haven’t fully gone through the SSS course. I just won’t do it right now because other than blog structure and creating silos topics that I like in that course, I feel interlinking can work just fine if one doesn’t want to do link outreach or write super in-depth articles as SSS teaches. (Sticky SEO by Kelly is mostly based on the strategy of internal linking which works wonderfully for her and many others.)
(Before the next launch, I plan to write a detailed AISEO vs Stupid Simple SEO review comparing both.)
If you ever get a chance, do enroll in SSS too. I purchased it only so I could compare it to AISEO and make my favorite one outshine the other but it IS useful info. That said, Lena’s approach is super doable for me any given day.
Please could you take a moment to share my Adventures in SEO review if you found it useful? Thank you if you do!