Here is a detailed answer to one question I see a lot of bloggers asking: which is the best affiliate marketing course out of the two? Michelle’s Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing or Tasha’s Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers Master Course?
There are definitely pluses and minuses in both the courses.
I’m an affiliate for both the courses which means if you find the info useful and you decide to make a purchase through my link, I will be paid a percentage at no additional cost to you but that does not affect my opinion about both the courses.
Update: Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers Tasha’s Master Course is open this week and the early bird discount is $70 off! This course opens for a limited time & that happens only twice a year! This is your best chance to get in before it closes. Don’t forget to grab my special bonus ‘How I Rank My Affiliate Reviews On The First Page Of Google + SEO Checklist’ as a thank you for using my affiliate links.
So I’ve tried to make this comparison as fact-based as possible, and there’s only one that can be better. I’ve tried to put all the info that can help you find YOUR best affiliate marketing course: the one that suits YOUR requirements and needs.
Tasha Agruso’s Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers Review Comparison with Michelle’s:
Please note the following acronyms for the course names:
- MSAM = Michelle Schroeder’s Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Course
- AMFB = Tasha Agruso’s Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers Master Course
NOW LET’S BEGIN…
HOW MUCH AFFILIATE MONEY DOES EACH INSTRUCTOR MAKE:
MSAM’s: At least above $50k per month
AMFB’s: This info is only available to her email list
Related Reading: My In-Depth Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing Review
MSAM: Forever including updates
AMFB: Forever including updates
MSAM: Even beginner bloggers can start with this course.
AMFB: Same as above plus additional help for beginner bloggers for correct blog setup for successful affiliate marketing also provided.
MSAM: text lessons + PDF printables on Teachable
AMFB: PDF ebook, video and text lessons + PDF printables on Teachable.
- 6 online modules (30 text lessons)
- 23 worksheets/printables
- 176 pages long ebook
- 35+ easy to follow video lessons
- 5 worksheets/checklists
MSAM: Please see the sales page for a detailed outline.
AMFB: Please see the sales page for a detailed outline.
Note: Both courses start with absolute basics and cover all major info but in Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers Tasha goes on to include advanced topics as seen in the curriculum outline on her sales page.
- A Free PDF available on the sales page: ‘9 Things You Must Do When Your Blog Post Goes Viral‘
- Free mini ebook on Affiliate Marketing available on her teachable platform
MSAM: None available
AMFB: One Sample Video lesson (approx. 14 min. long) available on the sales page about How to Monetize a Round-up Post.
MSAM: Open throughout the year
AMFB: Opens only twice a year (Spring and Fall) for five days each time.
COURSE AVAILABLE ANYWHERE ELSE FOR FREE?
AMFB: No, the master course is not available anywhere for free but the intermediate course (which included the ebook volume 1 plus some modules from the master course) was included in 2016’s Ultimate Bundles, + the ebook is also included with Elite Blog Academy signup as a bonus.
MSAM: 1 payment of $197 or 2 payments of $105/mo.
AMFB: 1 payment of $297
MSAM: 30 days money back guarantee
AMFB: 30 days money back guarantee
MSAM: 10 bonuses including Rosemarie’s Pinterest Strategy & FB Ads video coaching by Monica Louie
I have included my special bonus on Affiliate SEO for Ranking Affiliate Reviews as a way to thank you if you make a purchase from any of the links on this page. Just email me at henabilal1 @gmail.com and I’ll send it over to you.
HOW TO SAVE MONEY BUYING ANY OF THESE:
MSAM: This course goes on sale twice or thrice in a year for five days each time with a discount ranging from $28 to $38 which makes it $169 to $159.
AMFB: This course opens twice every year (Spring and Fall) for five days each time with an early bird enrollment discount of $50- $70 for the first few days.
HELPFUL RESOURCES FOR STUDENTS:
AMFB: A private mastermind group exclusively for students of the course.
Michelle’s group has sharing and other promotional threads each day of the week to help its members.
FREE PERSONAL COACHING:
MSAM: Michelle is always available in the FB mastermind for answering any questions and there are special bi-monthly Ask Michelle Saturdays where you can directly ask Michelle for reviews or any blog/business/course-related questions in the posted thread where she answers everyone.
AMFB: Tasha is very easily available in the FB mastermind for answering any questions too. Tasha frequently does FB lives to answer common questions and give challenges etc.
COURSE AFFILIATE PROMOTION:
- Allowed to students
- Cookie Duration: 365 days
- Commissions: 40%
- Affiliate Promo Material: Included inside course + email intimations
- Allowed to students
- Cookie Duration: 365 days
- Commissions: 40%
- Affiliate Promo Material: Detailed book guide +a lot of material included inside course + email intimations
With Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing Michelle Provides:
- The 8 free bonuses which include a popular Pinterest strategy guide
- The 23 worksheets and printables are very pretty and extremely useful
- speedy support down to the individual level
- The large FB group (2.5k members) including successful entrepreneurs and bloggers to collaborate with.
- I need to have another bullet point for the FB group.
Related Reading: 50 Blog Income Reports By Amazing Women
With Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers Tasha Provides:
- Video format lessons of the course
- The extremely thorough course content and advanced tips on affiliate marketing and detailed lessons on affiliate programs like AWIn, Rewardstyle, Amazon Affiliates etc, this cannot be found in Michelle’s MSAM.
- detailed responses to students in the FB mastermind
- Affiliate material full of all resources that can be needed during a campaign. She’s done all the work for you. You just have to call people to her freebies.
WHAT I PERSONALLY DON’T LIKE
- I don’t like the price for the beginner and intermediate info it has.
- Text format only
- No bonuses
DO YOU NEED TO BUY BOTH?
Each of the courses has helped bloggers start monetizing as shown by testimonials on their sales pages so you definitely shouldn’t buy both.
Most people buy a course for advanced strategies and in that, AMFB takes the lead.
I saw many people asking questions about AMFB in comparison to MSAM because of which I purchased it and I can not deny the fact that I find more value in this course.
WHICH IS THE BEST AFFILIATE MARKETING COURSE FOR YOU?
That depends on what your current situation or preference is:
- If you have no money at all then: Grab the freebies from both, put every bit of each into practice to make some money.
- Money is a problem then: Just the AMFB Ebook ($37)
- You are on a tight budget: AMFB master course on early bird discount.
- If you prefer video format: AMFB
- You prefer a very large FB group of successful marketers to collaborate with: MSAM
- You want ‘more’ info on affiliate marketing in a ‘more’ user-friendly (video) format then hands off: AMFB
CONTACT FOR MORE QUESTIONS:
MSAM: For any course-related questions Michelle is available at firstname.lastname@example.org
AMFB: For any course-related questions Tasha is available at email@example.com. Use the subject line “AMFB Question”.
MY EXCLUSIVE BONUS:
If you found the information helpful and you decide to buy your best affiliate marketing course through my link, you can get exclusive access to my special bonuses for you. Just email me ( at firstname.lastname@example.org) after purchase and I’ll get in touch with you with the following bonus:
- (For MSAM/AMFB): Report on ‘How I Rank My Affiliate Reviews on the First Page of Google’ + SEO Checklist
If you have any more questions about the course, let me know in the comments below.